- Do you want to be a mentor to a middle/high school student that attends Westinghouse High School?
- Do you want to help them succeed academically and socially?
- Do you want to make a difference in a young person’s life?
If the answer is yes to any of the above questions, come join us! Our Mentors receive free training and free background checks.
The WHS4EVER Mentorship Program will provide one to one mentoring to middle and high school students. Each mentor will be paired with one student and be required to check in with the student virtually or in person for a least (4) hours each month.
How does Mentoring Help?
- 52% less likely to skip school
- 46% less likely to begin using illegal drugs
- 37% less likely to skip class
- 27% less likely to begin using alcohol
- 33% less likely to hit someone
Our focus is: Student Attendance, Maintaining Grades, Overcoming Barriers, Building Self-Esteem, Reaching Career Goals.
If you or anyone you know may be interested in mentoring, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.